Are you looking for a Muslim Wedding Planner in Kerala? We are here to help you. Kerala is a place rich in its culture and history. The religions coexist in this ‘God’s own Country’ harmoniously; which is why it would be an ideal setting for a Muslim wedding too. The region is blessed with many beautiful and intricately designed mosques offering the perfect setting and place for a Muslim wedding. Muslim Wedding planners Kerala has to offer also range aplenty. One of the Top wedding planners in Kerala, weddingplannerskerala.com also offers services in planning and execution of a Muslim Wedding in Kerala. From finding the right mosque, to making available a Maulvi and the perfect caterers to prepare a delicious Muslim meal they provide a to z services for delivering a perfect Muslim wedding and ensure that your perfect day goes smoothly without any impediment and your least involvement. Their wedding planning and services are considered to be one of the best in Kerala. So choose them to ensure that your wedding day becomes your most memorable day.
Wedding Planners Kerala.com ensuring the best wedding event management services in Muslim Weddings. Contact us for assistance.
Our Services Summary- Muslim Wedding Planning Service
- Wedding Venue Booking
- Kerala Catering Service
- Nikah day Guest Management
- Car Decoration
- Stage Decoration
- Ghazals Arrangement
- Hair and Make-up artist
- Stage Lighting
- Wedding Card Decorators arrangement
- Wedding Photographer and VideoGrapher
Muslim Wedding- Rituals and Vows
Islam is probably the second largest religious practice in the world following Christianity. Their wedding is all about charm and elegance. Their rituals too are divided into three stages like most other religions. They include
- Pre wedding
- Istikhara and Imam Zamin: Istikhara is the ritual where head of the family takes the blessings and consent from almighty to perform the wedding. In Imam Zamin the mother in law visits the bride’s house and ties a silver or gold coin on her hand.
- Mehndi and Manjha: Mehndi ceremony is where the henna designs are made on the bride’s hands and legs and in the Manjha ceremony turmeric paste is applied on her face, hands and legs. Ritual songs are sung during these ceremonies to rejoice and bless the bride.
- Nikkah: The couple consents to be married in presence of the family and a maulvi who reads verses from the Quran. The Nikkah is approved following the Ijab-e_Qubul which indicates the acceptance of the proposal.
- Nikahnama and Mehr: a document legalizing and registering the marriage with the sign of the bride and the groom in presence of the maulvi is called the Nikahnama. A certain amount is promised by the groom to the bride at the time of the wedding which is called the Mehr and which then legally becomes her future property.
- Dinner, prayers and Aarsimashaf : The men and women dine separately but the bride and groom sit together for the first time after the wedding. In between them a Quran is placed and they are allowed to look at each other through mirrors.
Video: Kerala Muslim Wedding – Muslim Marriage Event Planners Kerala
- Post wedding
- Rukshat: The farewell ceremony of the bride is called Rukshat where the bride bids a tearful farewell to her family.
- Welcoming of the bride: A holy Quran is placed over the bride’s head by her mother in law as she enters her new house
- Walimah: This is the reception ceremony hosted by the groom’s family. Unlike other religions, after this reception the bride returns to her parent’s house.
- Chauthi: On the fourth day after the wedding and following the Walimah, the groom aides his wife from her parent’s place back to their new home.
What is Different about a Muslim Wedding in Kerala?
- Valayidal: This is the ritual where the mother in law places a gold bangle on her would be daughter in law once the suitablitiy of the girl is consented by close relatives and the groom himself.
- Nikkah Urapikkal: A mutually agreed day is fixed by the families in this ceremony. Songs are sung and the groom is presented with some gold or cash.
- Mailanchi Idal: The groom’s sister and some close female relatives visit the house of the bride to apply mehandi and henna on the bride.
- Oppana: Some classical Islamic songs are sung during the Mailanchi Idal which is called the Oppana.
- Kalyana saree: The groom’s sister and the female relatives carry Kalayana Saree and some dresses with them during the Mailanchi Idal for gifting to the bride.
- Puthiapilla: The groom is addressed or called a Puthiapilla in a Kerala Muslim Wedding setting.
Contact us for Complete Muslim Wedding Planning event coordination in kerala. We offer services across in Kerala Including Ernakulam, Kochi, Trivandrum, Kozhikode, Kannur, Thrissur, Malappuram, Wayanad, Kollam, Adoor, Pathanamthitta, and Kottayam
Tags: # Muslim Wedding Planners Kerala, Nikah event Planners Kerala, Top Ten Muslim Wedding Planners Kerala