The important date is coming closer; you are getting anxious day by day. But it is really important that you not lose your mind and focus on the task at hand. Now wedding day (more often than not) comes once in a lifetime and different people have different expectations from this day. The task of giving the bride and groom their perfect wedding is as difficult as walking on a tight rope. So to help you plan better, here we wedding planners Kerala explaining few must-ask questions to the bride:
- Get a predicted strength of guests: The most crucial thing about Indian Weddings is the big fat guest list. It would make the succeeding tasks much easier if you have a more or less accurate number. If your clients come with a range that seems too absurd, our next question is for you.
- Cost per head: Asking the clients about a lump sum budget for the wedding won’t give you a very efficient budget plan. But knowing the cost per head and an average number of guests would go a long way in planning the financial aspects. When the bride is still unsure about the number of guests, it could help to know the per head cost, so as to account for extra guests.
- The must-haves of wedding: The bride would have imagined every little detail of this wedding in her head several times. It is your job to translate that idea to reality. However hard you try there are times when you can’t always perfect the event. It would be highly beneficial if the bride prioritizes for you her checklist. This way you could at least ensure that you do not miss out on the essentials.
- The absolute no-no at wedding: While it more logical to know what all the bride wants at the wedding than to let her go on ranting about what should absolutely not be there, it always good to have a clear idea about what should NEVER be at the wedding. For example, the bride wanted lilies for her wedding decoration, but the stock of lilies is really less. So you decide to go for roses. But then the bride is allergic to roses. Disaster, isn’t it? So it’s better to be safe than sorry.
- The big date and venue: Now, there is a lot of effort that goes into picking ‘the’ date. You consult the pandit, but then now-a-days you need to fit it in your office schedule too. So getting clarity on date is of utmost importance. The venue would not only depend on the guest list but also the wish of the bride. The venues for weddings get booked way too in advance. So knowing the venue of choice early on is very crucial.
So now according to me, if you prepare yourself with the above mentioned questions for your first meeting with the bride, you are good to go. Happy Wedding Planning!
Author: Sanjana Gautam