Kerala weddings are known worldwide for its elegance and glamour. No matter on which level you are planning your wedding, the preparations and presentations are always grand to display the culture and beauty of Kerala at its best. Being the most special day everybody wants it to be perfect, yet there is always a budget factor which is the major concern. Here are few tips to make your wedding a memorable yet a pocket friendly one-
- PREPARE YOUR BUDGET– No Matter It’s a Muslim Wedding, Christian Wedding, Hindu Wedding or an Inter Caste Wedding, you have to prepare the budget prior to start spending for wedding celebrations. It is always a good option to have your budget defined beforehand and know the limit to which you can extend it if required. There are many wedding planners in Kerala that follow your budget and give you the best possible wedding in it.
- AVOID HIGH SEASON-Try to fix an off season wedding date so that your venue costs will be low due to low demand. Being an early bird can help. You can negotiate the price and hotels can give you some off.
- LIMIT THE GUEST LIST– As most of the catering service and venues have a policy of charging per person, you can cut the cost by calling only the close family and friends or go with the R.S.V.P option for better savings.
- DÉCOR-Kerala being surrounded by natural beauty can add grace to your wedding more than the artificial decorations. The Wedding planners or experts have alternative ideas to decorate your wedding by cutting the costs and making it look beautiful. You can go for local and seasonal decorations and save a lot of money.
- INVITATIONS– These days e-mails and whatsapp fancy invitations are taking a huge place. People use digital technology to create amazing invitations and circulate to save time and money. OR you can keep your invitations simple and elegant and they are to be referred once.
- KEEP THE MENU SIMPLE– Stick to one menu type. Food and beverages takes the most percentage of wedding budgets. Focus of the taste of the food rather than having 100s of options for guests. Having the necessary courses is what are necessary and not the extraordinary off season specialities.
- GO LOW WITH OUTFIT– Mostly wedding outfit is a onetime thing. You can save a lot of money by either renting the outfit or by going for some simple stores instead of designer ones. It is of no point in spending thousands for a dress which is to be worn once unless you don’t mind and can easily afford.
- MUSIC AND PICTURES– You can go with the local DJ or music house rather than having a professional or have a choir. Also hiring a freelancer or asking a friend who is good at it to take pictures will save a lot of money and will be easy to deal with and you can make them work your way in a balance.
Video: How to plan your Dream Wedding on a Budget?
Tags: #Wedding Planning, #Wedding Budget, #Kerala Wedding Planning